View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #15
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
[QUOTE=BarryTX;1016936]
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Aftermath ($7.99 US), by Peter Robinson, is free for Canadian customers of the Kindle store and at Kobo (a Canadian ebookstore that has EPUB only).
[B]

Interesting that it is not only 'not free' to US customers, it isn't even available to buy to US customers in the Amazon store. I'm not sure I follow that business model, but as my foreign friends have long had to suffer weird download and purchase rules, I guess it is just our turn?
Yes, it appears to be our turn to stand with our noses to the glass, looking in on the deal, but unable to enter the store (literally, at kobo, as you can't even see the listing for the book, outside of Canada ).