View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 11:21 PM   #25
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
Other books with this problem (not a comprehensive list) are:
Woolf - Mrs. Dalloway.epub
Thoreau - On the Duty of Civil Disobediance.epub
Plato - Gorgias.epub
Orwell - Animal Farm.epub
Joyce - Ulysses.epub
When I open fb.xml in opera after unzipping it gives errors of the following nature "XML parsing failed: syntax error (Line: 1369, Character: 29)" (This is for Great Gatsby)
Tried some of these: the whole text is present in the fb.xml but there's xhtml errors at some point (usually a problem with a <p> and <b> tag or a <p> and <i> tag) that explain the errors while clicking on a chapter. I'll update the flex or run the fb.xml through tidy to get rid of these problems...
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote