View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
bookwerm
Zealot
bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: B&N Nook
I can't speak to B&N's offerings on technical subjects as I don't read them, but question for you - did you find the offerings in the Sony ebookstore limiting? If not, you can purchase new books from Sony and transfer them easily to the nook. to compare B&N to Amazon is kind of apples to oranges; however, if Sony's offerings met your needs, then by default the nook would be okay as Sony books can be read on the nook. As far as an official statement or announcement from B&N about future offerings in technical subjects (or any subject, for that matter), I haven't seen or heard anything.

As for your questions on viewing PDF files on the nook, there are several current discussion threads specifically on this topic. There's even one within 2 positions of this thread currently with PDF in the topic - it's probably helpful if you search the forums for prior discussions, as someone is unlikely to come to this particular thread and reiterate the same points.
bookwerm is offline   Reply With Quote