View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 10:44 AM   #14
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
And don't forget to check out the free sample e-books... it's not just PD, but a mix. Reminds me of a free .lit giveaway that was partly responsible for my initial interest in e-books and MS Reader.

For example, they have these that look interesting enough to install the reader just for the purpose of reading them (well, if I get a UMPC or when it's available on PDAs eventually):

* Don't Know Much About History - Everything You Need to Know About American History But Never Learned, by Kennith Davis
* Death and the Senator by Arthur C. Clarke
* The Playground by Ray Bradbury
* Inside the Publishing Revolution, The Adobe Story by Pamela Pfiffner

Seems like reasonable incentive to give it a try.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote