View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 06:32 AM   #237
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjd View Post
27 books finished after April. Thus making a total of 69 for this year. Not a bad progress against my target of 80. I'll comfortably reach the mark and even go on to extend my target to 90, if I find enough reading time in the winters (which I am highly suspicious about).

I bought only two ebooks in last quarter, bravo!

TBR stands at 828 ebooks and 15 pbooks. 30 in wishlist.
I finished 12 more books during August and September making a total of 81 for the year. My target for this year (80) has been achieved and I can anticipate further reading of about 20 books during the last quarter.

TBR status - 819 ebooks and 13 pbooks. 27 in wishlist.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote