View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 04:46 AM   #107
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jraffa View Post
I am able to import the book but I am unable to read it. Here is the error message when I try to read it
There is a bug in the plugin that causes the error details to be lost if a conversion error occurs while attempting to read a book in KFX format using the calibre viewer. This will be fixed in the next plugin release.

For now to reveal the correct conversion error message you will need to try to convert the book to another format instead of reading it.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote