View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 10:06 AM   #349
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_D View Post
While Googling for a post Black Friday sale on the Amazon Fire HD10, I saw that there is an Amazon "Daily Deal" for today, 12/21/17, for the Fire HD8 for only $49.95 down from $79.95. Since it's called a daily deal, I guess it will only be available for a few more hours. I noticed that Target and Best Buy etc. are matching this one day sale.

Has the HD10 been on a Daily Deal since Thanksgiving?
It was $120 recently:

http://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/201...on-sale-again/
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote