View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:12 AM   #1
Paul Miller
Enthusiast
Paul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo
highlighting/annotating PDF files?

I want to be able to highlight and/or annotate academic pdf files. It LOOKS like I could get software that would make reading pdfs manageable on an e-reader, software like K2pdfopt.

However, after combing through threads in this forum, and reading some reviews of software, I can't determine for sure if I'd be able to highlight or annotate the PDFs. I'd much rather get an ereader if I could determine that there is a workable solution to my problem, but would settle for a tablet if absolutely necessary.

Can anyone point me in the direction of software that would work on an ereader, or, less optimally, a tablet, that would let me highlight and/or annotate my PDFs?

Sorry if this is a redundant question, and I apologize for being a newbie to all of this.
Paul Miller is offline   Reply With Quote