View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #14
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
As I said, this TTS thing is all new to me. Planning to do a clean install next week and wondered if PICO was maybe like a system app required to run subsequently installed TTS apps. It seemed to be the case on my PE. Think I remember it being in the Allmine installation.

I am going to give TTS Service Extended another test run on the new install because I'm having a hell of time switching between different Ivona voices.
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote