View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 09:58 AM   #6
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
And such an ereader would be useless to many of us... whole point for most people is a leisure reader for fiction that can be easily carried, fits in a pocket or can be slipped in a handbag... we don't want an academic study device or business tool that's too large to do these things... I have a tablet, a notebook and a desktop PC as well as a smartphone... for my reading all I want is a device I can comfortably read on for entertainment, for long periods without eyestrain that I can take anywhere all the time (wow, I've got that already - it's my 505 and 650)... it doesn't need most of your suggested "improvements" which may be ideal for you and some others but would immediately make it of no interest to many others...

If they go this route then it should be the top-end premium device not the main thrust for a new machine...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote