View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:25 AM   #232
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkyichi View Post
First of all I want to thank Mr. Goyal for sharing Calibre with us. It helps us that do not have any computer programming skills.

I am having problems converting cbr files. It won't convert them. I tried changing the file name to a rar file to see if that would help. I want to convert it to prc format to read on my kindle. It just keep getting a fail to convert message.
Post the actual error message. To get it, go to the jobs manager (click on the spinny thing in the lower right corner), select the failed job and click to see the details. Copy and paste what you see.

Edit: Also, from what I know, don't the Kindles natively read MOBI? Wouldn't that be a better choice as conversion target?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote