View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 11:10 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draccy View Post
I'm completely in awe. How does that deal work? Who would I call? I was hesitant over the reader for $300, but for $60, I can't really resist. Could you steer me in the right direction, JSWolf? Feel free to email me at draccy@gmail.com, if you'd rather.

I'm so eager now
Read the following thread. The first post has the link to apply for the credit card.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11941

It says after you fill out the form that it can take up to 30 days to get notified. So I called right away to make sure that if it did go past the deadline, that I would be OK. And yes, I'd be OK if I get approved. Also the person on the phone said I can call back in a week and check the status and I shall.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote