Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #7
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
1- I doubt it will get 5 votes much less get implemented but LIT format support would be greatly appreciated.
VOTE!
only 3 votes to go.
Please, please, pretty please Lit support would be great.

Quote:
2- More realistically, good documentation for the dictionary format. A wizard type creator tool would be desirable but I'd settle for the documentation. Failing that, some good *commercial-grade* dictionaries in western languages; english, spanish, french. Both definition and translation.
You got my vote for this one as well.
PocketBook might start by translating the existing docs from Russian to English ;-)

Quote:
3- Better documentation for the Theme creator tools, maybe a wizard?
Vote again.

Quote:
5- Ability to open ebooks (epub, prc, whatever) from inside an HTML document. No need to return to the launching HTML doc required, though it would be nice. The purpose? Well, for starters, one could create an Author Bibliography doc and open ebooks from inside it.
This would be nice to have.
You get a half vote for this one.

Quote:
And LIT suport? Pretty please?
You got my vote again.
Does it make four votes already?
Pretty please ...
;-)

Oh ...
Did I mention LIT support?
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote