View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 09:53 AM   #1
slainte
Zealot
slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Kindle or Sony help me choose

I currently have the Sony PR 505 and have been very happy with it. A friend has purchased the Kindle which is now available to buy in Europe. I liked the idea of the whispernet feature on it. My question is - if I was to upgrade should I get the Kindle? If i get the kindle can I convert my books from the sony reader to work on the Kindle as I have a couple of thousand books and don't want the hassle of going looking for them again. Or is there another device out there. I like the idea of a wireless connectivity to download from if I was away. Any advice appreciated.
slainte is offline   Reply With Quote