View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 05:54 PM   #6
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
I must be "plain Jane" - what is it with people reading things in something that isn't there. I just thought the various reader foren were added as they were required - nothing to do with preference.

This world has become far too sensitive and politcal correct. Just not fun anymore. (Sorry, but when I grew up I still could make some jokes without getting pulled up by the 'harrassement committee' or silly things like that. Having said that some politcal correctnes was required, just think we went too far)
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote