View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 10:18 AM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Discussion Thread: The Hound of the Baskervilles (spoilers)

Hello all...

So it's about that time. Lets talk about HOTB. I for one liked this book very much. So much in fact that I went back to read the rest of the Omnibus.

For some reason right away I had a feeling that Stapletons sister wasn't his sister. It was interesting the Holmes decided to camp out on the Moor. It was apparent that Watson is good a sleuthing too having been able to determine this... as good as Holmes is, he couldn't seclude himself 100%.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote