View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:42 PM   #41
FanciFreez
Banned
FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, KPW2, Nexus 7.2, iPad 4, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Very strange question if someone did that I would pick the HDX it's heavier and makes a good weapon. I would say for personal preferences I really have none but I love my PW it has my special font on it. I haven't tried it a AZW3 with my font on the HDX yet but I tried it on Mantano and it was way tooo bold. So I say HDX has better resolution for reading. On my PW I have to use a special font to read with. Not so on the HDX.

The font sizes on the HDX are much better than the PW hands down.

The fingerprints on the HDX are a issue as it's not as glossy as previous KFs so it really shows up so keep a cloth handy. In the dark those fingeprints turn to faint shadows.

Now for the stock question the HDX wins. I can't read with the stock fonts for long periods of time on the PW....that reminds me I need make a lighter version of my special font to try on the HDX.
Yes, probably a strange question from a STRANGE person.. LOL.. if you only knew.. LOL.. but.. I just wanted to get a opinion of which was better out of the box without any mods .. sometimes and often when folks do lots of mods to default factory settings or try to apply or modify and make better.. strange things happens as the device people are modifying is getting false info and the quality goes down for what the platform was designed for.... ie.. sideloading, calibre, font apps etc.. they may think it's good, but in actuality they are decreasing the ability of the device.. in short... not as compatible and as good as what the device was designed for..just my 3 cents.. LOL..

Last edited by FanciFreez; 10-19-2013 at 09:49 PM.
FanciFreez is offline   Reply With Quote