View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 02:46 AM   #11
Ansileran
Zealot
Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kobo Aura HD, Cybook Odyssey HD
Yes, they are android based, but do they allow for (easy) customization? Can you add your own apps? The one thing I would be willing to wait for is a *true* android (or even) linux device... That would be great. I think I remember seeing e-phones on a Chinese website. I doubt they are available yet (at least not outside China)...

The Cybook supports multiple languages and allows for custom dictionaries. No support for rtl languages though, so Arabic is out, but if you do not read to much in this language, maybe you can stick with computer/phone reading? Depending on your location, it might be hard to get one though...

NB: I wouldn't recommend the cybook for anything other than its language capabilities...
Ansileran is offline   Reply With Quote