Thread: MobileRead March 2013 Special Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #28
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Have to say I'm with Jon on this one (not the firing bit ). I really don't want to read that tired old piece of sci-fi/adventure/whateveritis. I'd rather get me sum lurnin' from Bryson.
I do want to read that tired old piece of science fiction. But I only want to do so with the forthcoming new translation. What's tiring is not know what was botched in all the previous translations.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote