View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #35581
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
<snip>Another 45 minutes and it's back into the water for another night dive. Last dive for this assignment. Tomorrow I have to hang around until later in the eve before I can fly out. 24-hour no-fly rule.
24-hour no-fly rule? Is that because you were diving and must wait due to oxygen/pressure or something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Things are looking up for my journey to Ethiopia. <snip> And I just hope my mother.i.l (95) will be out of her plaster/ cast before I leave, and doing well.....one never knows at that age.
I hope you are able to find a trip that includes what you really want and that it isn't too expensive.
I wish your mother-in-law well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Planning a day trip to Antwerp with my sister for next week. We are both suffering from post-holiday blues and need a nice day out.
Enjoy your day out.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote