View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:15 AM   #108
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
I certainly enjoy a product that "just works" - especially when I give it as a gift to those less technically oriented|gifted. But it can get frustrating when I do want to "tweak" something and I can't...
There has to be a happy medium between Apples "lock everything down to a rigid structure to 'make it work' " and androids|linux "anything goes (but may not go anywhere)" philosophy.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote