View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #403
Pat M
Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Thanks.
It really would be a remarkable coincidence. I've been completely satisfied with my Sony 505, and often would read the various complaint threads for other models, thanking my lucky stars for my Sony's sterling performance. Then last night, I read for an hour after dinner and all was well. Picked up the reader two hours later and the screen was covered in strange e-ink patterns that won't clear away. It won't shut down, it won't re-set... I'm going to do an autopsy on it later this afternoon. Maybe I'll be able to just jiggle something back into place.
Stitchawl
May you also win an ereader that lasts for many more happy years for you.

I hope I win one too. My fine old ereader has also gotten a tad wobbly. I think maybe it drank the green punch
Pat M is offline   Reply With Quote