View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #32
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJames View Post
I've bought 4 generations of Kobo now, and each time I went with Kobo over Kindle primarily because Kindle was late to the party in Canada, launching their equivalent-generation model in the Canadian market about 6 months too late.
Amazon's been releasing models late (or not at all) in Canada for that long? For e-ink e-readers? I know they've skipped us for the Paperwhite, and that we never got the Kindle Touch 3G (though we did, eventually, get the Wifi-only version the year following its U.S. release). The rest are before my time hanging out in the forums here (I followed them, but only peripherally). Were there significant delays in previous e-ink models too? Or are you including both the first and second-gen Kindle Fire models, neither of which have been released in Canada yet?
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote