View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Robert B. Parker's Spenser series can all be read stand alone. No spoilers etc.

I read the Godwulf manuscript 3 years ago after reading numerous Spenser books and I am sure I enjoyed it more because I had read the others.

If you have an opportunity to get later books at a good price, I would do it. They will certainly not ruin your experience in reading the earlier books at a later time.

Helen
I find the Spenser series to be better read in order as you watch the characters develop and the writing get better.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote