View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #5527
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
"Please scream as loud as you possibly can," says the dentist to his patient.

"Why should I do that?"

"The waiting room's full and the football's on in ten minutes."
That would have been no problem for the dentist I had as a child. There were always screams coming from his office. And that was the adults! I was shocked to discover from my friends when I got older that there was this mysterious substance called Novocaine other dentists gave their patients when they drilled. I still remember the day this dentist told me, "My, you're a brave little boy. I can see the nerve!" Ha! I could feel the nerve! To this day, I dread trips to the dentist.

I do believe my childhood dentist was the inspiration for this song:

WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote