View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #19
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
My current problem now is getting my refund. I shipped the first one back the first week of Oct and the other two shipped back 1.5 weeks ago. All three have made it back home to the mother ship in KY and I've long since got the emails stating they were received and that I should be getting a refund email notice. Still no refund email notice nor any refund. I'm going to call CS in the morning to see what the problem is. I suspect they are uber confused about the three returned units for a single unit order.
That was an understatement. I got a totally confused CS rep when I called to ask about my refund. She actually was rather bitchy from the get go. She was unable to grasp the concept of buying one PW, eventually getting two PWs as replacements, and giving up and returning all three PWs to get a refund for the ONE I bought. I kept asking questions and prodding her for answers. She got angry and told me it could take 4 weeks or more. I finally just hung up on her and wrote a long email to the refund gurus explaining the situation, and I included all the order numbers and return authorization numbers. I also included links to verify that all three were returned to the Hebron, KY facility. Hopefully they can get it sorted and give me my refund.