View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #333
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Your screen looks green to me. That is a huge difference from my unit which has a very white screen.

I've posted a picture of my unit elsewhere in this forum. It certainly is very white.

I'd return it if reading on a green sheet of paper would bother you. It certainly would bother me.

There are too many defective units coming out. Maybe one of the factories had some problems. I'm sure in a few months there will be a lot fewer defective screens being produced.

Maybe just get a refund and wait until December. By then you probably will get a good unit.

Its possible that Amazon may be shipping the returned units back out again to fill replacement requests now hoping most customers will accept them without complaints.
I've taken the liberty to image edit Trauma Doll's picture of her PW. The coloring could just be an artifact with the camera used. But this should show the issue(s) more clearly then before.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PWvK3-2.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	93910  
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote