View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM   #29
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Pictures - also crazy how great the contrast of the K4B is in comparison!! The bright spot on the K4B is from reflecting back my camera lens.
I bought the red leather case for like 10 bucks on Ebay, and it already came with the right slits in it, but, as you can see, you can also clip the light to the front cover when folded over, though it is not as fixed in that position.
Guys, please don't think my PWs look that great, because they don't. I have a hard time photographing the defects with my camera.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eluminator_redcase.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	93798   Click image for larger version

Name:	k4Beluminator0.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	93799   Click image for larger version

Name:	k4beluminator.jpg
Views:	349