View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Too early to tell. Mine has somewhat better contrast with the light off than my Touch, but not THAT much. I'm not seeing the blotches some are, but do see the light bleed/shadow at the bottom of the screen. I read a few chapters over my lunch hour and it didn't really bother me. What will decide things for me though is how it looks when I'm reading at home where the light is generally lower than it is here at work under a dozen overhead florescent bulbs.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote