View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 05:57 AM   #22
macminer
Connoisseur
macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 3, Lenovo Tab 4 8" (formerly many others)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuaneAA View Post
Where do you find this setting? I am running android OS 2.3 and I didn't see it within S-Memo App or in the Pen Settings within Settings.

Thanks,
Duane
It is in S-Memo settings. I am also on Android 2.3.6, but the S-Memo got a small update in the meantime (if I remember correctly, through Samsung Apps, not Android Market). Maybe this setting is in the newest updated 2.3 version and not in the previous ones? I hope it still exists in the new S-Memo version for ICS.
macminer is offline   Reply With Quote