View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #305
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Sweet chart, Dazrin! Man, now I want to do one. I'm such a data junkie it's a small miracle that I don't already have one.
Thank you! I figured out how to share a live chart from my reading tracker spreadsheet (here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=73).

If anyone want to use that (or their own google spreadsheet), just select the chart you want to share, select "Publish Chart..." from the drop down that appears in the upper left corner, then select "Select a publish format: Image". That will give a URL that you can use with the image tags here. (Strip off everything in front of and including the first quote mark (") and after the last one to get it to work with the image link here.)

Here is another chart showing some of last years data (pages/month): DELETED obsolete chart

Last edited by Dazrin; 05-16-2014 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Updated chart
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote