View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #14
Nyoxi
Connoisseur
Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
@nyoxi
Are you running your Kindle image under QEMU where you have full control of what happens?
No. I work on the device. And I have debian arm in qemu for compiling. But I would like to switch to crosscompiling at some point because the emulation is rather slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Do you ever use HG?
Yes, my repositories are HG. (See the links at the end post #1)
Nyoxi is offline   Reply With Quote