Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 02:08 PM   #6
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
TRUE and there are also these at Walmart:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Maylong-M-250/16829858 $97

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coby-MID7024-4G/16419488 $148

Not being very techy I no clue How they rate..... SOOOO has any one used these of other Tablets?

Basicly what I want is something I can Read ebooks...watch movies in MP4/AVI formate surf net check email Hook my 1TB external hd up to put stuff on & use stuff I store on it & hookup to my TV play games on! Also being able to conect my camera to & downloading pic & conect to printer to print them! This is basicly all I use my laptop for & its getting up there. So yes this would be a replacement.

Being on fixed income...$200 would be my limit on buying Tablet or even Fire for that matter.
At the moment you will not be able to find a tablet that does all that for $200. I don't know much about the Coby. I heard it was a good low end tablet. But it the screen is resistive and WVGA. For me it's worth paying the extra $50-$70 and get the A1. It will have a multi-touch capacitive IPS screen. So you will have a great screen quality vs okay. Also most resistive touch tend to be single touch so pinch to zoom will not work.

Also when you say "Connect to a printer" is the printer on the net or do you mean connect a printer USB cable and print?
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote