View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 06:24 PM   #17
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
A Kobo representative is actually taking part in the Kobo MR forum. Pretty cool! B&N never seems to do that, nor does Sony. I'm not sure about Amazon, but I doubt they do either.

How dare Kobo! That shows a total lack of arrogance and a high degree of caring about their customers. All the other ereader companies will probably kick them out of their eReader society.
Yeah, I'm getting ready to post an inquiry in their forum. If I can confirm the Kobo Touch syncs with their apps, I'm bailing on the NOOKtouch. The Kobo bookstore isn't my first or second choice, but being able to sync and having a meaningful homescreen is worth the change for me.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote