View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #15
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
The quickest and easiest way I have found to get a working TOC in a mobi file is by converting it to epub, letting Sigil create the TOC (make sure it's not multi-level), then converting back to mobi. I get a perfect TOC, with the jump-ticks this way.

I know it's cheating but, like Lazer, I find the mobi-creation tools to be a PITA.

Regarding calibre-created files and DRM, Kovid recently changed the code to add in the empty space Amazon required for it, so that's not supposed to be an issue anymore.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote