View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #53
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeton View Post
Thank you for your hard effort in bringing this jailbreak to 3.1 users.

I've yet to try it, I'm updating to 3.1 on my Kindle as we speak (it has the previous jailbreaks from 3.03).

One small note: Seeing a lot of questions and confusions in this thread I would advise you make the initial post a little more comprehensive, add steps, use bullets (sounds stupid but it helps to normal users).

I'm into the jailbreak lingo but I had trouble understanding the steps initially.
As an example/model use the style that NiLuJe used in his post here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...88&postcount=1

Thank you once again.
Cheers.
Yea, I should do that. Like I said, I wasn't planning on releasing this jailbreak. I didn't know that Amazon was going to release 3.1 so fast. I just made the jailbreak two days ago, lol. Right now, I'm in the process of writing a new jailbreak that doesn't require all this complicated stuff. Just install and you're hacked. No need to switch update providers, etc.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote