View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 04:38 AM   #2
Groen
eReader
Groen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokjeid View Post
the top light is flashing red and 3 green lights on the right and 2 green lights on the bottom are on constantly.
A red flashing top light indicates that an error occurred. The combination of green lights indicate an error code, but not much is known about what the different combinations mean. Some time ago some people started a thread to gather all the combinations, but I don't think a lot of progress was made.

Quote:
Plus, the reset button was broken and I can't repair it. Is it okay that there is no reset button while using the device, after all?
Well, as long as the DR works properly, there is not much use for the reset button, but as you are experiencing a number of problems with yours, your life is not getting any easier.

Quote:
Now I'm trying discharging it at all to charge it from empty to full but I don't know this way works, of course.
That might provide you with some kind of reset action, but as long as you don't know what the actual problem is, the device might as well start flashing the top LED after you manage to turn it on again. I hope you will manage to start it properly.

Good luck,
Groen
Groen is offline   Reply With Quote