View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:17 AM   #30
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Not really much new there, they seem to be touching on the CNET story, and then going off into general background stuff we've known for a while. It looks like CNET's still the only "real" source.
Well to me this little bit is interesting because I didn't remember seeing it before...
Quote:
the device comes with a headphone jack for audiobooks, as well as an e-mail address.
That could imply web browsing. That alone is fabulous and would replace two of my computers just like that! Serious competition to the Asus EEE.

Afterthought: Considering all that vapo(u)r hardware, I'd consider that unit to be in the iPhone's price range, if not the iLiad's!

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 11-16-2007 at 08:41 AM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote