View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 08:58 AM   #25
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyd View Post
yeah, my case arrived today, just gorgeous.
Still no sign of my kindle entering the shipping process.
31/7 wi-fi, expedited........nothing
3/8 3G, expedited.....nothing

was hoping to get the wifi one tomorrow, but looks very unlikely now. Still hoping the 3G ships for next weekend as promised, fingers crossed.
With expedited shipping, and your location (London, from your profile), I could easily believe it being released to the delivery company very late this evening, and still getting to you tomorrow. If the updates are based on when boxes are filled, sealed and scanned, that might not happen till this evening as well.

So.... fingers crossed for you!

BTW which case did you get (or have you mentioned it and I've not noticed...)
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote