View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 12:40 PM   #2
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kobo Aura H2O
I love eink, I've had several different ereaders, but for your purposes, eink stinks. I really do not recommend it for web browsing (many websites will be unreadable due to the fact that they're not optimized for monochrome displays) and while I don't recommend eink for PDFs, either, you would need one MUCH larger than the 6" you're looking at. At least a 10" ereader, and they're very pricey.

I'd recommend an Android tablet if you don't want to spend your life frustrated trying to make eink do things it's not intended to do.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote