View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:47 PM   #431
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mallums View Post
Just another confirmation: 1. On a previously jailbroken 5.3.3, updated to 5.3.4, the bridge appears to do its job, as the word "jailbreak" appears a couple of times during the *official* update. 2. For fun, I reapplied the 5.3.1 JB to 5.3.4, and the original method worked perfectly; the JB proceeded normally and appears to install successfully. 3. I reapplied the Kindlet dev certs update and the JBbridge update separately, and they installed fine, confirming that the 5.3.4 is jailbroken.

So there you have it!

/ US Paperwhite
You forgot the most important one: the rescue pack - the bundled version was faulty at the time you installed the jailbreak, so you should have re-installed it, too.

BTW, I just uploaded a new version of the jailbreak installer, which includes the fixed rescue pack.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote