View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #27
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
My original 1501 (and hubby's) are perfectly white/gray. Had a problem with mine last week and now have two replacements from same batch that have yellowish tone to entire screen, with green/pink blotches. Ugh.

Need to call them, yet again. They must recycle the returns around and around, in hopes someone will accept them.

I could live with the colors, but the yellowish tinge to the screen makes the contrast considerably less than on an actual 'white' screen. So, books with non-standard and thin fonts become much harder to read.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote