View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 01:02 PM   #15
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post
I checked with the files that the installer suggests if missing from your system (Visual C++ 2008 9.0.30729.6161) also from Microsoft (x64, x86) in Win 10, and it works OK.
What is your version?
Is it x64?
Maybe you should also install the x86 version.
I actually tried both versions (system is 64bit but I also installed the 32bit version), with and without reboot and all, to no avail...

Edit: Great! I just had the system install a bunch of updates and repaired the two installations and now it works! Thanks for your help!

Edit 2: Fantastic tool!

Last edited by johnnyb; 07-29-2017 at 01:08 PM.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote