View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 02:24 PM   #8
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Nah, I'm eagerly waiting for something that will obsolesce my first reader device. I love ebooks in concept, but the real-world hardware and software falls so far short that I can't feel at all attached to my reader or my PDF books. That surprises me actually, since it takes numerous hours to actually typeset the books, in addition to carefully marking errors and editing after the fact.

Actually, I've never spent as much time with a single paperback or hardcover novel as I have with most of my ebooks because there is often so much to fix. I could possibly try to find a way to feel nostalgic about that (more "intimate" relationship with the text), but then again, it should have been the publisher's job, not mine, to make the book decent.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote