View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 03:03 PM   #2514
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalana View Post
Is it possible to strip out the leading and trailing Author Notes from AO3 stories? I've been removing them with Edit Book but that takes some time and I also end up accidentally spoiling myself for plot details or the story's end. Thank you so much for this plugin!
Attached is a test version that makes all the AO3 notes optional. But because they've always been on before, you have to explicitly turn them off. That's so the behavior doesn't change for other users.

Install the attached plugin (see the Introduction to plugins thread if you need help), and add this to your personal.ini in FFDL config:

Code:
[archiveofourown.org]
exclude_notes:authorheadnotes,chaptersummary,chapterheadnotes,chapterfootnotes,authorfootnotes
That will suppress all the notes & summary. Remove from the list any that you want to keep. Not all chapters have all of these notes.

UPDATE Mar 16, 2014 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 03-16-2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions