View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Trickle charge of fast charge overnight?

I just got my Kindle Fire HD yesterday. I put it on the 9 watt charger and fully charged it, then I used it all day draining the battery down to 35%. Going to bed I put it back on the large cube charger. But that made me start wondering:

When the Kindle Fire HD is going to be on the charger for 7 or 8 hours straight would it be better to plug it into the eInk charger or my computer's USB port or is it better to use the faster charger, or does it matter at all?

I'm probably fussing because it's new but my car battery is supposed to do better with a trickle charge than a fast charge but it has a different battery technology and I don't know anything about the batteries in Kindles.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote