View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 06:45 AM   #7
dillsandwitch
Enthusiast
dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura H20
he says he didnt know and he did move around alot in his teenage years (his mum was a country relief teacher) so it is possible that he didnt know. i dont know.

i guess im just finding it hard to accept that after so many years of being so against having children and everything that he suddenly has a change of mind over a little skank that he cant even be sure is his or not.

maybe its also the fact that he doesnt want to have kids with me and that this complete stranger now threatens what i have worked towards building with him.

see shes contacted him cause shes 15 and already has a kid of her own and wants someone to bail her out of what shes got herself into.

and call me a bitch or the evil step mother i dont care but this little ho is not getting once red cent of what i have been working my ass off for the last decade....

oh and Harry i have asked over the years if hes got any kids out there. he was a self admitted player before we met and he has always said no he didnt