View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 11:49 PM   #129
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by joenunya View Post

Research what the best displays are, spend a good $300-$400 or so on the best you can find in the size you need, calibrate it or have it calibrated, learn how to adjust the brightness off of something other and maximum and I am willing to bet your eye strain will magically disappear.
You would lose that bet with me. I tried everything. For 3 months I put the e-ink away. A few days after I started reusing my reader my eyes felt a lot better. And I do read a lot on high quality LCDs. But e-ink is just more comfortable for a lot of people, you can't argue that away. Some have more sensitive eyes, it is not a myth. I am not trying to convince you to use it, stay with whatever works for you. For many it is e-ink.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote