View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 11:00 AM   #8
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneTech View Post
You need to use "send file" (obex push), not directory browsing (obex ftp). I don't know much about Windows, but try dropping the file directly onto the device, or right clicking.

There's also a second place to enable bluetooth, if you go into key mapping and enable "last open books" on the power button - that window has a bunch more buttons than just the book list.
Thanks a million: I did try the Drag adn drop, and it did work - well, only once, now I have problems conencting but I'll just have to fiddle around until I convince my laptop to comply
Once is enough to prove it works, the rest is me!

thanks a lot, and also for the tip on the last open book (I had discovered that when playing around with review's annotation app).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote