View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by varaonaid View Post
Spine is empty...Spine is empty
Any idea what I should do to fix or which option this refers to? The odd thing is that some of them do convert without error so that's why I don't understand what settings could cause the issues.
I've seen "Spine is empty" errors for various invalid html issues, from missing opening or closing <html> tags to zero-byte empty files. You may want to post one of the files that fails to convert in the bug tracker.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote